Welcome to a Bottieri WebSite
Attitude isn't a small thing. It's everything!
Either you control your attitude or it will control you.
Your happiness and success in everything you do depends on it.
- people announce that they made a noise by loudly saying "excuse me", when obviously nobody heard the noise?
- while standing at the cashier, people don't have their wallet out ready to pay before the total is announced?
- while standing at the cashier, some people don't know how they're going to pay until after the total is announced?
- while standing at the cashier, some people don't know where their method of payment is located?
- some people act as if there is no one else in the world? Are they totally unconscious, stupid, or just plain rude?
- some people wait until there's no chance for the car behind them before making their left turn on a green arrow?
- people pull into the passing lane and then stay there to block the traffic?
- when someone is totally unaware behind the wheel it's usually a fat woman eating something?
- parents don't seem to care about kids in other cars when they are driving?
- when someone is driving like an idiot, it's usually a young black male?
- people eat European style here in the USA? Do I eat incorrectly?
- pawnshops need to be open all night?
- people talk badly about American made products? Are they not Americans making products?
- people spend their hard-earned money to destroy their health by smoking?
- some men chose to ruin their life and the lives of those closest to them with alcohol?
- the trouble-shooting guide never mentions the problem you're having?
- the auto repair shop works on everything but the problem?
- there seems to be a relationship between fat and lazy?
- so many welfare recipients are fat?
- lazy people are always broke?
- lazy people never seem to get a break?
- those who consume the most put in the least? (Municipal services vs. taxes paid)
- the politician "fat cats" are really so fat?
- people can't see their own faults, but can see the same faults in others?
- when someone gets fired it's always the bosses fault?
- the person who knows the least, talks the most?
- some people think out loud? Do they think with their mouth?
- men call it politics - women call it a glass ceiling? (I call it negative attitude.)
- the harder I work - the luckier I get?
- when you put a spoon and bowl in the sink and turn on the water, it always hits the spoon?
- people never complain about the hearts they break? They sure talk bad about others who do.
- most people can't take a hint?
- everybody who reads this thinks none of it applies to them? (Must be the rest of the world that's screwed up.)
Adopting one animal won't change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal.
Do you ever wonder?