Know the facts
Do the research. Don't vote for a familiar name or by ethnicity or race. Vote by qualification, as you would for any employee placement. Likability shouldn't be the reason you vote for anyone.
NOTE: much of the content was NOT written by me. Credit is noted when the originator is known.
VERY INTERESTING EYE OPENER!
Monday, August 29, 2022 9:06 AM
ON MY BIRTHDAY
By: E.P. Unum
August 7, 2022
Regarding the “January 6 Insurrection Hearings”, do you know what else happened of significance on January 6, 2020? I filled up my car with gasoline from Exxon at $2.27 per gallon!
In thinking about Joe Biden, which I am loathe to do, this brief thought came to mind. Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. A moron doesn’t become a wise man when he grows old. He becomes an old moron.
Politics, it is said, is the art of making your selfish desires seem like the national interest. Something Democrats have perfected these days. It is also the ability to turn every issue into a crisis. Have you ever noticed this?
Here are a few things I have learned in my 77 years of life (I am celebrating my birthday today, Sunday, August 7):
1. If you leave the gate open, the cow will wander off. So, if you intentionally leave the gate open, you wanted the cow to wander off. You can’t blame stupidity or laziness or forgetfulness. It was intentional.
2. If you cut police budgets, crime will go up. So, if you intentionally cut police budgets, you wanted crime on the streets to rise. It has absolutely nothing to do with “reimagining police work”
3. If you cut back the supply of oil and restrict its flow to refineries, gas prices will go up. It’s not someone else’s fault; you wanted gasoline prices to rise.
4. If you print trillions of dollars without increasing the supply of goods, inflation will rise. So, if you intentionally print more money without increasing production and supply, you wanted inflation to occur.
5. If you raise taxes during a recession when people are having difficulty putting food on the tables for their families, you are going to make taxpayers (who are also voters) very, very unhappy. You will make them angry!
6. If you leave the Southern Border wide open, you will get a massive influx (literally an invasion) of illegal immigrants into our country. The cost of feeding, housing, and medical care will be borne by you and me (the taxpayer). In addition, there will be human trafficking and unbridled increases in illegal drugs including fentanyl into our nation. So, if you intentionally leave the border open, you wanted more human trafficking, illegal immigrants, and drugs that kill our children.
7. If you shut down the supply of baby formula in February 2022, a shortage will occur. When you know a huge baby formula shortage is coming because of the FDA’s actions, and you purposely do-nothing month after month to prevent or alleviate it until it becomes a crisis, you intended for this crisis to occur.
Perhaps it is time to realize there are evil people behind that old man occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue… the People’s House. They want chaos. They want crisis. They want conflicts in your hometown. It’s their intention.
It’s not stupidity folks. These are not foolish or misguided people. It is not sloppiness. It is pure evil. It wasn’t long ago, 2009 to be exact, when their stated purpose under Obama was “to take the U.S. down a few notches on the world stage.”
You remember Obama’s mantra… “Change you can believe in.” What he meant was that he intended to “Change what you believed.”
You could feel the quality of your life going down with your country. The divisiveness in our nation was palpable. Then Trump came along and changed all of that. Suddenly, there was no inflation. Our border was secure. He created a great economy reducing unemployment and increasing productivity. He bolstered our military, and we were respected around the globe. The little fat guy in North Korea didn’t fire any missiles and Vladimir Putin was rather silent as was China. We prospered as a nation and as individuals. And the democrats hated him for that. He was not a lawyer. He was not a politician. He was not one of them. He was crass and belligerent at times. He called it as he saw it, and he was invariably right! He was a CEO who knew how to get things done. People didn’t like him for that. But he got results. Wouldn’t you like those results today?
Today, democrats only want crisis after crisis for two reasons and two reasons only: to make you afraid of it and tell you who is to blame for it. That’s it. It’s not complicated folks. It’s intentional. And it is evil.
The democrats have announced yet again that they are going to spend roughly 750 billion dollars in the middle of a recession and with inflation running at 9.1%... and rising. At the same time, they intend to raise taxes while we are in a recession. I must have missed that course in Economics in undergraduate and graduate school! Their new Inflation Reduction Act, which ought to be renamed the Inflation Expansion Act will, according to Senators Chuck Schumer and Joe Manchin, miraculously lower our National Debt while at the same time reducing inflation. I find this fascinating. Perhaps the democrats can put out a basic primer to teach all of us… you know, the unwashed and un-intelligent, that we can indeed spend money we don’t have, or money we haven’t earned, while at the same time lowering our debt by spending more… assuming we have anything left to spend after paying all the new taxes the 87,000 Internal Revenue Agents who will be hired get through with all their audits. This new expansion of the IRS will have as its objective auditing the tax filings of predominantly middle-class taxpayers, small-shop owners, and including retirees. So much for Joe Biden’s promise to not tax anyone “making $400,000 or less”! He probably doesn’t remember making that promise.
Could it be that Senator Joe Manchin decided that he could no longer stand the pressure from his colleagues, and sold his vote for a pipeline in West Virginia? Whatever happened to looking out for our country? And does he believe that the man who launched the war on fossil fuels will actually approve this pipeline?
Think about this one for a moment: Last year, 449,163 Californians received a jury duty summons which they rejected, using as their excuse “I am not a citizen therefore I cannot serve on a jury.” The source for all jury duty summons candidates is the Voter Registration List. Fascinating don’t you think?
Did you know that the typical U.S. household headed by a person 65 or older has a net worth 47 times greater than a household headed by someone aged 35 or younger according to U.S. Census data released last week? Wonder how those old geezers did that?
One final thought:
I have always loved the following two quotations:
1. “If you do not take an interest in your government you are doomed to be ruled by fools” The Greek Philosopher Plato, circa 300 B.C.
2. “A person’s freedoms come in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box”, spoken by none other than Fredrick Douglas.